Team Member - Pinks Del Amo
Company: Simon Property Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Location:PNX Del Amo
Primary PurposeThis position contributes to Mall Foods Franchises
success by providing legendary customer service to all
customers.Summary of Key ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and
essential job functions include but are not limited to the
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values and mission of Simon.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or
unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a
positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating
environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to
manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
- Assists with new employee training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging
coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms
or changes in employee morale and performance and communicating
them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting
with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the
customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows applicable franchise operational policies and
procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and
security, to ensure the safety of all employees during each
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that employees can
locate resources and product as needed.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality,
with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early
mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including
providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and
store safety and security, with or without reasonable
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering
and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant
- Comply with dress code.
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized
for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature,
quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store
during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
Keywords: Simon Property Group, Torrance , Team Member - Pinks Del Amo, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!