Retail Merchandising Part Time
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Are you seeking an opportunity that offers independence and
Are you mechanically inclined and skilled at following detailed
tasks and instructions?
If so, then come join our Field Merchandising Team!
ActionLink is a retail services organization that provides skilled
merchandising execution in retail locations nationwide representing
many leading consumer electronics and home improvement brands. We
are hired by electronics manufacturers, product companies, and
retail vendors with a mission to enhance our clients' brand
presence and customer-facing appeal.
Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling to a
variety of big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target,
Lowe's, etc.) to set up/install consumer products and electronic
devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks
for our clients and vendor partners. You would have the opportunity
to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including:
laptops, tablets, household appliances, TVs and home theater, audio
equipment, and more! We have also been growing and diversifying our
merchandising business into additional sectors such as home
improvement, pet care, etc.
If selected as a field merchandiser with ActionLink, you will be
part of the latest consumer product trends, helping displays come
to life that excite customers and make our clients' innovative
products stand out.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* $17 and $19 hourly pay
* Eligibility for a paid time off accrual plan
* Store-to-store drive-time and mileage reimbursement
* Paid online training and new hire orientation welcome call to set
you up for program success
* Hands-on work with premium technologies and the newest,
cutting-edge home products
* Flexible schedule - assignments are completed Mondays through
Thursdays before 5:00pm
* Fridays open for emergancy visits
* 3675 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505
* Covers 30 mile radius around Torrance including: Redondo beach,
Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, and San
* Independent work structure with supportive field management and
phone-in technical support
* W-2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Travel within assigned field territory to complete store
* Reset sections, endcaps, and shelving according to planogram
* Build interactive displays by following instructions/schematics
and using a variety of hand-held tools
* Troubleshoot to ensure power displays are updated and fully
* Set up or install electronics and connect devices to various
* Complete routine maintenance tasks such as stocking,
auditing/inventory, cleaning, updating signage, etc.
* Maintain business communications with remote Field Manager via
phone and email
* Submit online survey reports to document visits, including
digital photos of completed work
* Successfully execute work independently and/or as part of a
* Manage acceptance and scheduling of work to ensure it is
ARE YOU A MATCH?
* Experience in retail or similar hands-on work environment
* High level of detail-orientation and adaptability to follow sets
of directions, written instructions, and diagrams
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb ladders, and lift up
to 50 lbs.
* Self-motivated work ethic to work as a dependable field
* Access to internet, printer, and smart device for training and
* Access to reliable vehicle transportation
* Access to basic hand-held and power tools
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Actionlink, Torrance , Retail Merchandising Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!