Company: LA Wild Wings
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Minimum Wage LA Wild Wings is looking for
experienced cashiers who have a positive attitude and work well
under pressure. Help to support your community by joining a team
that hustles to ensure that guests are having fun. Please help us
create memorable experiences for our guests as they celebrate their
favorite teams, birthdays, and corporate events. Join the
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant
- Relay customers' orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers on time.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) Customer Service
- Current beverage service certification or other certification
as required by federal/state/local law
- Familiar with point-of-sale computers and software
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked, and clean
- Relevant training certificate
Keywords: LA Wild Wings, Torrance , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!