Company: Chick-fil-A - Peneroka
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job,
it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an
independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes
far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and
backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member,
you will support the kitchen team, assemble food & drink orders
quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving
customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
- Ability to handle all equipment, pans, pots, navigating
shelving both high and low
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication
- Works in hot, noisy and fast paced environment
- Mobility required during shifts
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly
- Specific Tasks: Prepping & Cooking our chicken products for
either grilling or pressure frying.
- Prior experience as a cook, grill cook, fry cook, prep cook,
line cook, chef, or restaurant crew member, team member or other
BOH part time restaurant jobs is not required but preferred
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we
always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is
whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread
it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our
kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared
fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our
restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep,
that's all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade -. It may not be the easy
way, but it's the only way we know.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A - Peneroka, Torrance , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!