Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position: Registered Nurse RN, Emergency DepartmentCareRev is
the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you 're just
a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits
your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest
rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
deposit.Signing up is simple. Once you 've applied, passed your
interview, and completed registration, you 'll be ready to book
shifts, work, and get paid. It 's that easy!?Requirements for the
Registered Nurse RN, ER Role
- Minimum of one year full-time experience as an RN in the
emergency department. Home health and corrections does not apply.
Must be within the last 3 months.
- Pediatric experience is required. Behavioral health background
- ACLS, BLS, PALS and NIHSS is required
- Must be familiar with common treatment protocols including ACS,
CVA and sepsis. Competence with difficult IV/IO placement is
required. Conscious Sedation knowledge is required as well. Must be
proficient in assisting with all typical bedside procedures in the
emergency department. This includes but is not limited to: central
line placement, intubation and chest tube placement.
- Must pass background check and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don 't see an update? Check your spam. We don 't want you to
miss booking your interview!?
Keywords: CareRev, Torrance , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Healthcare , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!