Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Position: Telemetry Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem / Flexible
ShiftsCareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a
few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your
own schedule and get paid the highest rates in the industry.How
does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration
process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your
area. There are multiple shifts available for you to choose from.
Book your shift. Show up. It's that simple and easy.?Requirements
for RN Telemetry Role
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, in Telemetry
and critical care. Must be current and within the past year. This
doesn't include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG
interpretation, and ability to care for patients with common
cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib
- Familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding
of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for
experience with ECG administration, cardioversion, external
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.?
Keywords: CareRev, Torrance , Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry, Healthcare , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!