Company: Diamond Hospice Services Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job descriptionThe Licensed Vocational Nurse provides
outstanding patient care based upon the nursing process; being
effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for
assigned patients. Oversees and guides employees that are under
his/her supervision. Actively supports and promotes the hospice's
vision, mission and overall philosophy.Education and
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Hospice and/or home health experience preferred.Required
Licensure and Certification:
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in
the State of California.
- Current CPR certification.
- LVNs working in Home Care, Admissions or Triage departments
must also be a licensed driver and possess an automobile that is
insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements
and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving
- Hospice and Palliative Care Certification preferred.Shifts:
VariableIf you require alternative methods of application or
screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this
as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application
process.Job Types: Per Diem Visits.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Per diemPay: Up to $45.00 per hourMedical Specialty:
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative MedicinePhysical Setting:
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- OutpatientAbility to commute/relocate:
- Torrance, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)License/Certification:
- LVN (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: Diamond Hospice Services Inc., Torrance , Hospice LVN, Healthcare , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!