Posted on: November 17, 2023
Status: Full time / Direct hire / Hybrid (1 day/week at the
- Oversee the tax department for the daily operation.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments.
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial
- Review costs for optimal budget planning.
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures.
- The other tasks may be assigned.Qualifications
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Speak, Read, and Write in Japanese.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Tax experience at CPA firm* Proficiency
with Microsoft Office/ Excel.
- U.S. GAAP/GAAS knowledge.
- Demonstrates an ability to function at a high level in a
deadline driven, time-sensitive environment.
Keywords: TOP-US, Torrance , Tax Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!