Physician / Occupational Medicine / California / Permanent / Clinic Medical Director Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Center Medical Directors spend their time clinically treating
patients and in addition, they hold the responsibilities that are
focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness
and center management.
- This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their
love of patient care with their management skills, working for the
leader in the workplace health industry.
- Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated
team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care.
Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center
operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership
within a clinical environment.
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically
mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as
identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center
that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Ability to obtain state medical license
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare Benefits:
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights,
no weekends, no holidays " along with 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in Occupational Medicine Process Management
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Torrance , Physician / Occupational Medicine / California / Permanent / Clinic Medical Director Physician , Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...