Account Manager, Specialty
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role
if they have both knowledge and technical depth about the company
and the industry. This is essential as they will be a central
person in the decision making process, working with multiple
individuals across different teams when necessary. As a result,
they will also be overseeing specific personnel.
Reports to: Sales Director, Mass Market & Specialty, US & Canada
ACCOUNTABILITIES (3-5 key responsibilities this role must deliver
- Account Management, Reporting and Prospect New Accounts
- Maintain & Develop Territory Accounts
- Store Staff Training
- Event Participation
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Drive measurable growth to meet and exceed sales target for
Specialty accounts in US & Canada.
- Proactively manage accounts and relationships, identify
opportunities to improve existing business and create new
- Execute innovative win-win customer and channel strategies
using understanding of customers, market, and competitors.
- Prepare annual budget and plan for territories by coordinating
between sales and marketing.
- Forecast sales, and regularly communicate sales
- Serve as an Ergobaby Expert and provide brand and product
training to store associates as needed.
supervisory responsibility: Nonetravel: up to 40%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Bachelor degree or Associate degree
required. A combination of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
(brick & mortar + digital) Strong presentation and writing skills;
proficiency in Microsoft Office Attention to detail to complete
item set ups Excellent communication (written, verbal and
interpersonal), critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
SKILLS: MS OFFICE - EXCEL - MAGENTO - COMMUNICATION -
Keywords: Ergobaby, Torrance , Account Manager, Specialty, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!