Football Brands Manager
Company: Stack Sports
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Stack Sports is a global sports company based in Plano, TX with
offices in San Diego, CA, Torrance, CA, and Atlanta, GA. From our
humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack
Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other
parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their
sports organizations. For 25+ years, our brands business, Student
Sports, has been the leader in experiential and content marketing
for the grassroots sports space. Through world-class events and
original content, we forge lasting relationships between our brand
partners and the most influential, impressionable and hard to reach
sports families in the country.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job.
Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable;
and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume
is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to
thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to
learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if
your experience is close to what we're looking for. We also know
that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem
solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to
adding new perspectives to the team.
Who you are:
We're looking for a growth-focused leader with experience in youth,
high school, and the recruiting process of football to help drive
our owned and operated football event brands and properties,
including but not limited to, Elite 11 Quarterbacks, The Opening
and Final 5. This person thrives in a fast-paced team environment,
helping build a strategy for growth, and being a key player on
initiatives that include; strategic partnerships,
registration-based revenue generation, event operations, marketing
via social media, sponsorship and advertising sales, and other
operational elements. The ideal candidate is growth-minded,
fast-acting and has experience in the youth sports space.
What you'll do:
You'll work with our Vice President of Events and Operations as
well as the Director of Football to enhance Stack Sports' football
brands' growth strategy. You'll be involved heavily in the
day-to-day of all of Stack Sports' major event initiatives,
including multi-platform audience targeting, event activations and
new inventory creation. You'll play a critical role in
operationalizing our go forward digital strategy for multiple lines
of business. In addition, you will work closely with our team to
help make decisions on where we should invest our resources next.
At Stack Sports you have the opportunity to work with a world-class
executive team, sports technology and a growing team of people
dedicated to increasing participation in sports.
Our perfect hire for this role is a creative, growth-oriented
marketer who will:
- Business Unit Growth - Execute the growth strategy for the
- Work with management team and execute a plan to build the
football business through new and existing streams of revenue,
including premium events, new event platforms, sponsorships and
other strategic partnership opportunities.
- Work with new and existing partners to create collaboration
opportunities with the goal of driving incremental
- Utilize football knowledge and network of contacts to gather
information across platforms.
- Business Development - Help drive new revenue through various
sponsorships, advertising and strategic partnerships, including
video and data from events.
- Direct and coordinate sales and marketing functions for the
- Collaborate with outside sales team to develop and coordinate
sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Organize internal ideation process as it pertains to new sales
- Oversee the development of custom sales packages to present to
- Support major and critical developing client accounts, and
coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Account Servicing - Work directly with the Partner Development
Manager to ensure team is exceeding expectations with a focus on
client satisfaction, contract renewals and up-sell
- Football Event Operations - Responsible for execution and
contributing toward the overarching strategy of all football
- Collaborate with our football operations team to help set the
strategy and execute best-in-class experiences for our participants
- Digital Content - Work closely w/ the Director of Media to
ensure the football brand o/o channels are creating and
distributing original content to grow our audience & increase
engagement, while delivering on all contracted and agreed upon
content for partners.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's, a plus) or equivalent combination
of education and work experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience within the football space from
youth to collegiate to the professional ranks
- Experience being part of a team with varying functions and
- Knowledge of and strong interest in football event operations,
scouting & player development
- Detailed knowledge of football technology is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated mindset, strong analytical thinking and
- Proficient client and participant facing communication skills,
both oral and written, with experience in communicating to
audiences with varying levels of technical understanding
- Dedication to high quality and strong attention to
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on
business needs and events
What We Offer
- Modern and collaborative work environment
- Supportive team members
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Fully paid parental leave
At this time, Stack Sports will not sponsor a Visa for this
Keywords: Stack Sports, Torrance , Football Brands Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!