Company: CS Recruiting
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our client is a successful sporting goods company and world
technology leader in Tennis, Golf, and Badminton. Driven by its
company philosophy to "contribute to the world through innovative
technology and the highest quality products," our client constantly
explores new materials, new designs, and new ways of improving your
Our client specializes in producing technologically advanced sports
equipment to enable players, both amateur and professional, to play
tennis, badminton, and golf at a higher level. The Distribution
Manager will be responsible for organizing a safe and efficient
distribution operation and ensuring that orders are fulfilled to
meet distribution performance goals.
Job Type: Full Time
- Analyze existing distribution procedures and propose
improvements and new methods to increase efficiency, safety, and
- Oversee distribution operations and ensure accuracy of orders
- Train, supervise, and motivate distribution associates.
- Enter daily invoices for shipped merchandise and credits for
good merchandise returns.
- Assist with inventory management activities including receiving
and storing products.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure efficient
Distribution Center operation.
- Coordinate with shipping vendors.
- Maintain and order distribution supplies.
- Conduct quarterly inventory.
- Responsible for distribution/rear parking area safety and
- Coordinate destruction for warranty return and other trash
- Operate and maintain forklift and cleaning machine.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years of experience in warehousing
- 3+ years in warehouse management
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business Administration or
related field is preferred
- Forklift certification is required
- Knowledge and understanding of Cal/OSHA and other related
safety and health orders
- Sound understanding of domestic courier industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess strong oral and written communication and the ability
to work through difficult customers with professionalism and
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage priorities and
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Understanding of latest software/technology related to the
distribution and logistics industry
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: -Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution,
Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution
Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, -Retail,
textiles, e-commerce, SKU, inventory, item #, PO number, shipping,
delivery, big box, cross merchandising, drop shipping, dead stock,
integrated supply chain, mobile shopping, -KPI, Shipping,
Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution,
Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product
Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage,
Dock Operations, Warehousing, SKU, EDI, -General Industry Osha
Standards, Staff Management, Line Management, Workload Planning,
Movement Monitoring, Inventory Levels, Training, Receiving, Dock
Operations, Inbound, Outbound, Value-Adding, Picking, Packing,
Kitting Operations, SCRUM, Location Management, Reconciliation,
Process Management, Process Improvement, SOP, Materials
Control,Plant Safety, Staging Management, -Manager, Management,
Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management
Keywords: CS Recruiting, Torrance , Distribution Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!