Posted on: June 21, 2022
About UsTeaspoon is a popular Boba tea brand founded in the Bay
Area serving unique, hand-crafted tea beverages and desserts. We
have now expanded to sunny SoCal! We believe that a good tasting
product made with better natural ingredients and a touch of
personable hospitality will let our customers really feel a
difference.At teaspoon we truly believe that happy and respected
employees mean happy customers, that is why this female immigrant
owned shop at the Del Amo Mall in Torrance is seeking a truly
special GM to help us continue to execute on this vision!Base
salary will vary based on experience. We offer health benefits and
additional Performance based compensation.Qualifications
- Have a great sense of ownership.
- Take initiatives to keep a high standard for the store.
- Fun personality with excellent interpersonal skills, and
excited for the industry.
- Meet the expectations and requirements to achieve business
- Coach and develop staff members in a professional manner to
improve and enhance skills and/or when negative behavior
- Work a flexible schedule. You might need to be there on
weekends and holidays and whenever the store needs you.
- Walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written.General
Manager Job Duties
- Manage full store operations.
- Display, encourage, and inspire high morale and motivation in
- Show daily attention, participation and sensitivity needed to
establish credibility and promote unity in the team.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members and assign tasks
throughout the day, ie. stocking, cleaning, etc.
- Manage and maintain appropriate store inventory levels.
- Ensure employees follow safety and emergency procedures.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal
- Perform cash reports, reconciling tills, cash handling, and
- Complete and confirm all sales clerks complete voucher
transactions accurately using the POS system and following all
- Streamline the flow of paperwork, such as P&L, to the
- Provide continual training and evaluation for store
- Assist in store housekeeping/cleaning, display maintenance, and
- Executes all schedules, minimizing overtime and ensuring proper
coverage.We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Teaspoon, Torrance , General Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!