Posted on: June 18, 2022
As the global space race has heated up in recent years, the
demand for task execution in space is also growing rapidly.GITAI
applies the general-purpose autonomous space robotics technology,
know-how, and experience to develop extra-vehicular robotics (EVR)
that can execute docking, repair, and maintenance tasks for
On-Orbit Servicing (OOS) or conduct various activities for lunar
exploration and lunar base construction.In 2040, GITAI will be an
equal partner with the world's leading space launch companies
providing affordable and safe means of labor to build space
colonies and cities on the Moon and Mars.The Project Manager will
be responsible for interfacing and collaborating between the
engineering team and all the stakeholders to ensure that our
projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.We
are looking for people to join GITAI who are as excited as we are
to bring our robotics capability to the space industry in the US
- Coordinate with the client on specifications, price, delivery
date, quality standards, and other conditions based on the client's
requirements, GITAI's technology roadmap, and assets.
- Define and manage scope, create a work breakdown structure
(WBS), and gather requirements.
- Work with the engineering and management team in GITAI to
create, manage, and track development schedules.
- Plan and estimate costs, and determine budgets.
- Direct and manage all work for the project such as defining
requirements, and report progress status of R&D, Testing, and
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities
including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing
efforts, and customer care.---Qualification---
- 5+ years of industry experience with technical background in
either EE or ME.
- Experience in managing client projects.
- Experience in launching hardware to space.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining project schedules and
work breakdown structures for complex hardware development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.---Recommended
skills and experiences---
- Experience working in the space or robotics
industry.---Location and Position Type---Torrance, CA/ Full
time---Benefit---Medical, dental, vision, basic, and supplemental
life insurance.---Note---Please submit your resume and portfolio
(e.g. pdf slides that explains the products or / and projects you
have worked on)This position is subject to compliance with U.S.
export control requirements including EAR and ITAR.We are
interested in every qualified candidate who is legally authorized
to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas for
this position.GITAI USA Inc. is Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employers.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: GITAI, Torrance , Project Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!