Sales Account Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Geographic Sales Account Manager, the qualified candidate
will be responsible for selling the company's complex products and
services to a diverse customer base in a geographic territory. The
ideal candidate will leverage available technical resources to
accomplish a seven figure annual quota. The candidate will travel
as needed in the territory to meet the assigned quota. This
position is located in our Torrance office.
- Grow the license installed base with a strategic account
- Prospect to find new customers in the assigned territory to
further propagate the utilization of our products and
- Work with the larger sales team to qualify and execute specific
- Leverage cross functional teams such as technical marketing,
product development, application engineering, legal, and consulting
to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our
customers and prospects.
- Develop and execute a territory plan to meet and exceed quota.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience
(or equivalent experience) is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the
United States on a full-time basis for any employer without
restriction. Additional Qualifications
- A background selling technology products and services is
- 4-7 years of direct sales experience is preferred.
- A candidate with less experience can be considered possessing
the appropriate level of experience, past success, and drive.
- Overnight travel 25%
Keywords: MathWorks, Torrance , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!