E-Commerce Sales Manager
Company: Inaba Foods (usa) Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Inaba Foods USA, Inc., is seeking an experienced E-Commerce
Sales Manager to drive the online sales strategies and customer
relationships across the dotcom business. Youll be working with the
E-Commerce and Sales team to optimize efficiencies and improve
customer service. This position is located in our Torrance,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the Customer Sales Relationship with assigned On-line
Customers the specific areas of focus will include assortment
strategy, promotional strategy, new product launches, customer
management and delivering results.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and
relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise
- Be a subject matter expertise in assigned product categories
- Develops, maintains and monitors product content contained on
E-Commerce websites and portals.
- Cultivate standards, systems and best practices for content
creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
- Collaborates with management, sales, graphics, and other
relevant partners to provide updated content for assigned accounts
to be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Retains a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including
competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development,
consumer research, usability best practices, and industry
- Presents promotional sales activities to meet or exceed
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports;
uses data to project sales, determine profitability and
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and business ethic
codes and represents the company in a professional manner.
- Performs other additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work
- Minimum 5 7 years of E-Commerce experience in Food or Pet
- Strong knowledge of E-Commerce MAP policies.
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales.
- Proficient with interpret sales metrics and perform
- Prior experience with On-line Customers.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a
fast-paced, quick turn business model.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to organize,
prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and
- Ability to commute to the office.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as
required to prepare reports and logs.What We Offer:Medical, Dental,
Vision10 HolidaysGenerous vacation and personal days
The Company will consider qualified applicants, including those
with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the local
'Fair Chance' Ordinance(s).by Jobble
Keywords: Inaba Foods (usa) Inc., Torrance , E-Commerce Sales Manager, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!