Sr. Director, Global Operations Sustainability
Company: Herbalife Nutrition
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Sr. Director, Global Operations Sustainability The Sr. Director,
Global Operations Sustainability will be responsible for the
development and implementation of the Sustainability Strategy and
Roadmap from a Procurement and Operations point of view including
the Supply Chain and Manufacturing, ensuring full alignment with
overall company Sustainability Strategy, public ESG Sustainability
Index, long term Policies (i.e. Supplier Code of Conduct, Supplier
Diversity and Inclusion) and that we will evolve through the
highest standards. This position will work with multiple functional
areas (Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Quality, R&D, Procurement
Leadership) and with suppliers, and will be in charge of defining,
leading, implementing and communicating the sustainability
priorities, targets and related projects. This position will lead
global cross-functional teams and will formulate budget requests to
implement best-in-class projects. This position may require
domestic and international travel up to 20% DETAILED
- Define Herbalife's framework and Sustainability Strategy from a
Procurement and Operations point of view including: Responsible
Sourcing, Sustainable Sourcing, Carbon Footprint, and Diversity &
- Build the Sustainability 3-year plan prioritizing the
initiatives that will have the highest impact as per Herbalife's
priorities. Data and evidence driven prioritization is key.
- Responsible to communicate, engage, influence and obtain buy-in
about our Sustainability Plan and priorities, including internal
and external stakeholders such as suppliers and NGOs.
- Deliver the Sustainability Plan in collaboration with other
functional areas and engaging key suppliers
- Work and coordinate with Government Affairs for strategic
identification of priority projects and any external
- Collect and analyze sustainability related data in order to
understand our baseline, define and track our targets.
- Define our Sustainability KPIs, build the baseline, track and
set targets to shape our journey
- Responsible for the ESG Index from an Operations point of
- Lead best practice sharing activities and drive collaboration
among other functional areas like Government Affairs, Manufacturing
and Quality, R&D, and Supply Chain
- Responsible for requesting budget, preparing business cases and
delivering key Sustainability projects in collaboration with other
- Lead benchmarking exercises outside to company to boost our
- Monitor the industry and bring strong sustainability practices
to the company to improve overall performance of the company
- Perform additional duties as assigned. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced functional and technical experience with
Sustainability, Suppliers Management and Diversity & Inclusion
programs in Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Very strong analytical skills with a data driven approach.
Thinks objectively/deliberatively, detailed oriented.
- Systemic mindset and critical thinker with the ability to
collect isolated the most relevant inputs and develop a single
framework to lead our long term journey.
- Problem solver mindset using creativity and innovation as key
- Proactive, self-starter with proven track record of driving
results under very dynamic environments. Highly flexible and
adaptable (changing priorities)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
skills. Ability to communicate and influence several stake holders
inside and outside the organization.(Speaker, documentation, and
- Strong leadership driving ESG sustainability changes through
the business, influencing, fostering teamwork, and resolving
conflict. Ability to influence and work collaboratively, leading
global, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to try new approaches and helps others through
- Demonstrated record of developing global relationships with
team members, creating the right environment to improve our
- Strong program management (Design, prioritize, operation, and
reporting) to consistently deliver timely and desired results.
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Ability to understand and application of managerial concepts
and techniques in areas such as project/change management, idea
creation, coaching and cross-team effectiveness
- Strong communications skills essential for stakeholder
engagement to embed key ESG Experience:
- 12 years of experience in Sustainability, Suppliers Management,
and Procurement working with diverse teams globally
- Experience with Responsible Sourcing, Sustainable Sourcing and
Carbon footprint reduction programs
- Experience with Diversity and Inclusion programs for
- Experience with ISO implementation in ISO20400 and 14001
- Project Management and Change Management Experience
- Experience with integrating critical ESG Sustainability
criteria through business and educing ESG Sustainability risks for
the business and identifying sustainability and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or
related Business discipline My Profile Create and manage profiles
for future opportunities.
Keywords: Herbalife Nutrition, Torrance , Sr. Director, Global Operations Sustainability, Executive , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!