Senior Firmware Engineer
Company: High-Tech Professionals
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Senior Firmware EngineerJob ID: 1919
Location: Torrance, CA
Key Skills: Firmware, engineer, embedded control, ARM, Real-time,
Keil Development Tools, uVision, MDK Developer Tools, C/C++,
communication protocols, RS232, TCP Description:
Seeking experienced, talented, passionate Senior Firmware Engineer
with a solid 5+ yrs experience in the development of embedded
control systems and ARM real-time programming.
This position is part of the R&D organization's software
engineering team developing new products and supporting existing
products. You will collaborate with the software and electronics
team members on the development of control-system software and its
integration with production-line products.
In this position you will:
- Develop RTOS firmware using Keil Development Tools
- Work with engineering teams to develop new products
- Maintain software documentation
- Integrate and debug software on test machines
- Aid in developing test code and test automation scripts
- 5+ years current experience developing for ARM RTOS
- 5+ years hands on experience with ARM Keil uVision MDK Developer
- Good knowledge of ARM Cortex devices
- Solid skills with embedded C/C++
- Experience with communications protocols, RS232 to TCP/IP
- Expert experience with real-time embedded systems
- Track revisions and log defects using JIRA
- Ability to read schematics and component data sheets
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or related discipline.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your
resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1919"
Keywords: High-Tech Professionals, Torrance , Senior Firmware Engineer, Engineering , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!