Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: January 4, 2022
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to become an integral part of
our team! You will be responsible for supporting software
infrastructure and platforms that are for use with state of the art
autonomous and imaging systems.
Core required competencies:
- Hands-on experience performing System Administration, COTS and
FOSS install/configuration on Windows or Linux OS for mission
- Demonstrated proficiency in scripting (specifically, PowerShell
and bash) development to automate COTS/FOSS and software
application/build install, distribution and configuration using
DevOps processes, including build documents and job aids
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, configure and
integrate COTS/FOSS products into existing systems
- Experience with all levels of testing, from unit testing to
- Experience with the full SDLC in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of software security and hardening concepts,
techniques and standards. Best industry security practices
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or relevant area
- 5+ years experience in DevOps Engineering, or System
Administration with an emphasis on automation and software
- Experience working in Linux on a microprocessor or on Real Time
Operating Systems on microcontrollers
- Familiar with source control tool such as Git, SVN,
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective
organizational and time-management skills.
ABOUT THE JOBYou will be responsible for supporting multiple
programs (projects) on their DevOps needs. You will be expected to
work independently as well as working in a high performing team.
Your tasks includes, but not limited to: setting up build
infrastructure, automation, CI/CD pipelines, data management, and
maintaining system security in compliance with CMMC.
- You must have, or be eligible to obtain, a Department of
Defense Secret clearance. You will be subject to government
security investigations and must be able to access classified
information. Inability to obtain a security clearance will result
in you being ineligible for this position.
- Occasionally required to lift or move weights up to 50
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Torrance , DevOps/Tools Engineer, Engineering , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!