Creative Technologist Coordinator
Company: Honda North America
Posted on: November 13, 2023
American Honda Motor Co Description What Makes a Honda, is Who
makes a Honda
The Creative Technologist Coordinator will be responsible for
designing and building engaging internal and customer facing email
campaigns, microsites, and asset development to ultimately help
encourage customers to purchase Honda products.
Creative Technologist Coordinator has strong aesthetic judgement
and decision making to create high quality email campaigns that
strategically aligns and supports the enterprise including auto
sales, parts and service, digital and more. Constant collaboration
is needed, requiring strong soft skills and business acumen to
listen and absorb and execute on diverse key objectives.
Creative Technologist Coordinator being an inhouse resource will
help internal teams to be nimble and reduce expense compared to
sourcing out these specialized services to outside suppliers/
Responsible for taking request briefs and conducting creative
ideation, proposals for approval, and delivering high quality
deliverables. Areas of support including email, banner ads,
websites, social posts, print layout, photography, photo retouch,
and bespoke vector art.
Passionate about learning new skills and staying ahead of technical
and design trends and developments.
About this Position:
This position ensures customer, technician, dealership, and
business perspectives are included in new model development and
projects. Working primarily at the early stages of development, the
Sr. Engineer II negotiates with other Honda business units and
divisions, ADC & 4MOC function teams, and suppliers to ensure
stakeholder perspectives are reflected to the specification based
on data analysis, market trends, and business objectives. The Sr.
Engineer II is a forward-thinking subject matter expert who is
responsible for transparency, collaboration (within team and across
organization), and reporting.
* Combines aesthetic and marketing skills to understand, anticipate
and interpret business objectives into impactful internal and
customer facing creative deliverables
* Build email campaigns and microsites by delivering end to end
coding including QA and UAT
* Participate in team meetings to collect feedback, insight and key
business objectives to guide creative execution. Receptive to
feedback to develop and refine deliverables.
* Supports Enterprise business with graphic and design support,
including graphic design: bespoke logo, icons, layout design, photo
retouch. Qualifications Who we are seeking:
We are looking for qualified people and diverse background and
experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic, to bring the
future to Honda.
Required Work Experience:
* 3-5 years of relevant email development work experience
* Proficient in responsive email design and front-end
* Experience using Bootstrap
* Experience building DM emails and web-development for consumer
* Experience developing to responsive web design
* Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible
and usable code
* Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing, SQL and AMPScript
* Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Creative
* Degree in computer science, design or other related fields
* Good understanding and able to learn new software and
* Basic understanding of scheduling
* Strong soft skills, team collaboration
* Good eye for detail, aesthetics, color, scaling, and lensing.
* Automotive Industry background
* Preferably with Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics
experience is a plus
* Experience working in a creative / agency environment is a
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
* Competitive base salary $64,480 - $92,400
Pay will be based on several variables that include, but not
limited to geographic location, work experience, education,
* Annual Bonus
* Industry-leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, and
* 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
* Advancement opportunities
* Career mobility
* Education reimbursement for continued learning
* Training and Development programs
* Wellbeing program
* Community service and engagement programs
* Product programs
* Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
Keywords: Honda North America, Torrance , Creative Technologist Coordinator, Advertising , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!