Administrative Assistant II
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Administrative Assistant IIJob
- The Administrative Assistant II provides complex administrative
and clerical support.
- The ideal candidate will have one to two years or more
experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- The candidate will have an understanding of general office
procedures, ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate
level problems, assist with basic research, respond to department
inquiries (including communication with external customers), assist
with the development and administration of various departmental
programs and reports, as well as perform administrative and office
support activities for multiple managers and/or department. Job
- Planning and coordinating meeting arrangements including travel
- Calendar management of meetings and details for events and/or
meetings for managers and/or for department.
- Making arrangements for presentation materials and equipment
and ensuring all event arrangements are handled.
- Composing and producing documents, maintaining relevant
databases and related records.
- Updating and maintaining departmental websites.
- Researching, analyzing and summarizing data for reports
- Assisting with department budget, process expense reports,
organize and maintain department filing systems and other
- Answering phones; route callers, take messages, respond to
inquiries; greet visitors; request and provide routine information
as well as handles walk-in inquiries.
- Communicating effectively, screening and prioritizing incoming
- Ordering supplies and equipment; making requests for repairs
and services; monitoring and updating inventory, budget and account
- Problem solving routine problems and communications where the
response is based on existing procedures;
- Responding to inquiries on departmental policies/ procedures.
May have to research information to resolve problems or
- Typing and proofreading documents produced by others.
- Creating, maintaining and collecting data for standard reports
charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases.
- Being exposed to confidential information and handling
confidential matters. Job Requirements:
- High School Education or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one to two years of administrative support
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skill level or better in Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Internet search skills as relevant to the position and
knowledgeable with using computer applications.
- Standard report generation; office administrative practices and
- Skilled with meeting critical deadlines and good time
management skills preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, basic research, and time
- Requires very good verbal and written communication and
- Ability to deal successfully with the public in person and over
- Flexible and willing to assist with coverage in other
departments during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or
leave of absence coverage and as required by business need and
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to
- Friendly and professional demeanor and initiative to seek
improvements to processes preferred.
- Good organization, discretion and independent judgment skills
and ability to understand policies and procedures preferred.PDS
Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Torrance , Administrative Assistant II, Administration, Clerical , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!