Finance & Trade Compliance System Team Manager
Company: American Honda Motor Co Inc
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description: Team Manager Finance & Trade Compliance Systems
Location: Torrance, CA Workstyle: Hybrid What Makes a Honda, is Who
Makes a Honda Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a
joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills,
courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our
future-focused goals. At our core is innovation. Honda is
constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our
business with record success. We strive to be a company that serves
as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who
are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that
helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives
to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new
technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero
environmental footprint." We are looking for qualified individuals
with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement
values, and a strong work ethic to join our team. If your goals and
values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring
the Future! About this Position: The Finance & Trade Compliance
Team Manager manages the daily operations of an applications
support team in alignment with the Department and Business Unit
objectives. The Team Manager will identify, recommend, develop,
implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions and/or
services for the Trade Compliance business and legacy finance
system users. Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Unit Manager to provide strategic inputs to
support the division, department, and unit strategies aligned with
the AHM IT vision.
- Create execution details and manage the implementation.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with internal business
customers, application management support teams, and other
organizations across AHM IT.
- Set team goals and objectives and manage initiatives for
- Motivate and maintain a high-performing team by supporting
career development, learning, and growth.
- Provide coaching and mentoring and execute performance
- Manage the budget process for the unit and review inputs and
status with the Unit Manager.
- Report on variances to budget and formulate countermeasures
- Manage the team to achieve project goals and milestones
including schedule, cost, and quality commitments.
- Manage the daily application support operations and coordinate
incident and problem management activities.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives. Who we
are seeking: Required Work Experience:
- 5+ Years' experience working in IT supporting/implementing
business process expectations.
- Experience managing teams.
- Project management experience.
- Logistics and shipping experience. Required Education:
IS-related degree and/or equivalent work experience. Desired
- Trade compliance processes and systems knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project planning, management, and reporting skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills. What differentiates Honda and makes us an
employer of choice? Total Rewards:
- Competitive base salary, $91,200 - $136,800
- Pay will be based on several variables that include, but are
not limited to geographic location, work experience, education,
- Annual Bonus
- Manager Lease Car Program (No Cost - Car, Maintenance, and
- Industry-leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time,
and personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution Career
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs Additional Offerings:
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks on-site Honda is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: American Honda Motor Co Inc, Torrance , Finance & Trade Compliance System Team Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!