Audit Senior and Staff
Company: Triup, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Summary We are seeking a Japanese bilingual Audit Senior in
Torrance, CA. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine
desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a
team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments.
Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our
employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent
career growth and mobility.Responsibilities
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning
executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Begin to develop advanced knowledge and other special purpose
frameworks, where applicable, and financial statement
- Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing
standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business.
- Proactively interact with key client's management to gather
information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for
business and process improvements.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
--- Bachelor's or Master's degree with major in Accounting
--- CPA License or actively working toward attaining CPA
--- Minimum of 1-2 years of public accounting experience
--- U.S. GAAP/GAAS knowledge
--- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, in
English AND Japanese
--- Demonstrates an ability to function at a high level in a
deadline driven, time-sensitive environment
--- Must be a team player
Keywords: Triup, Inc., Torrance , Audit Senior and Staff, Accounting, Auditing , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!