Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- What's involved?
Position reports directly to the CFO to assist with the financial
operations of the company, including the production of monthly and
annual financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, cash
management and comprehensive controls and budgets.
- General Ledger month end / quarter end / year end close process
Prepare timely and complete monthly financial statements and
Fixed assets depreciation
Forecasting and budgeting
Oversee backlog reporting
Oversee bank reccs
Cash & insurance calculations for corporate headquarters
File monthly financials into Onestream for corporate
- Prepare quarterly sales tax, payroll tax, Unsecured Property
Tax, and ACA reporting.
- Year End Tax Package for corporate
- Assist with internal corporate audits.
- File various governmental returns.
- Utilize various corporate reporting systems.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible accounting
- Advanced Excel experience is a must.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- One Stream corporate accounting system and Epicor ERP is a
plus. Our current system is DOS. We are transitioning to Epicor
- This is fast paced work environment. New ideas, projects and
immediate needs are commonplace.
- This is an onsite position. This is not a remote position.
Redman Equipment is a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME)
is a Fortune 500 company and a leader in mechanical and electrical
construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Torrance , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!