Company: Independent Capital Management
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Experience a rewarding career at Independent Capital Management,
Inc. where you help people become financially independent while
building your own personal financial wealth with career growth and
professional development. As an advisor with Independent Capital
Management, Inc., you will help individuals and businesses
accumulate wealth and protect their hard-earned assets.
Whether you are new to the industry or you are looking to enhance
your professional services, Independent Capital Management, Inc.
can provide you with the training and marketing support you need to
elevate your business to the next level. As a full-service
independent Financial Advisor you can create customized plans to
meet your clients' needs in the following areas: retirement
planning, executive benefits, asset protection and risk management,
estate planning, education funding, liability management, and real
- Schedule appointments with confidence that your manager will
mentor you through the client planning process, from situation
assessment to plan implementation.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings, with the support of your
manager, during which you will gather pertinent information and
educate clients about fundamental financial issues.
- Analyze and manage clients' assets and liabilities to enhance
their net worth.
- Present and implement tax-efficient planning solutions to help
clients accumulate tax-advantaged wealth and generate tax-free
- Provide a high level of individualized service throughout your
long term consultative relationships with clients to increase
loyalty and referral business.
- Expand your knowledge and financial expertise through ongoing
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Organized individual who excels in problem solving and
- Motivated hard worker who displays self-confidence and a strong
desire to learn.
- Energetic self-starter with a track record of determination,
effort and achievement.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience demonstrating
proficiency in marketing, sales, customer service, and/or
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous compensation package and benefits including medical,
dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(k) with matching,
tuition reimbursement for CFP designation, and the opportunity to
qualify for business conferences in destinations such as Hawaii,
Jamaica, Bahamas, Mexico, Costa Rica, and New York.
- We will provide you with initial training to obtain industry
licenses, followed by ongoing advisory and management training to
elevate your career to the next level.
- Implement our proven referral process to market your services
and expand your business.
- Help people from all financial backgrounds, ranging from
middle-income to high net worth, as you create customized plans to
meet their specific needs.
We have branches throughout the west coast and are actively
recruiting advisors in these areas.
Keywords: Independent Capital Management, Torrance , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!